Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time Is Flying

Saturday, March 12, 2011. Boy, how time flies! Did your mother tell you that the older you got the faster time went? You thought she was crazy, didn't you? I did when mine said that. How can time go faster? The earth is turning at the same rate; be serious!  Well, here I am now watching time fly.
My oldest daughter is the age I should be and my youngest granddaughter is the age my son should be. Instead my son is getting married in 3 weeks and I'm thinking about retiring. Mama was sooo right.


Still there are things I want to do, places I want to go, people I want to help, Christ's love I want to share, grandchildren I want to love. God lets me know every day, He's not through with me yet. He puts people in my path (or on my computer) that need someone to love them & care what happens to them. Sometimes just a word can make all the difference in a life.


So time moves on - swiftly - and I'm running (limping, dragging, gasping) to keep up till God is through with me.  A little more time, please Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment